Quality Foundation Drill Rigs for Sale and Key Features
If you’re searching for foundation drill rigs for sale online, you likely already have a manufacturer in mind. Fortunately, our team at Frontline Construction Equipment has years of experience working with leading companies worldwide. In fact, we are exclusive distributors of some of the best in the industry.
Why does this matter? Primarily, having a professional who understands exactly what you’re purchasing is crucial. After all, there are many specifications in construction equipment that require extensive knowledge to understand.
Key Aspects of Drill Rigs
Speaking of specifications and knowledge, it’s also useful to really know what you’re looking for in a drill rig. Even if you already have an idea of the manufacturer, it’s wise to sort your needs for your construction project. Obviously, not every project has the same requirements. Consequently, prioritizing certain features of foundation drill rigs for sale is helpful.
A few key aspects of drill rigs include:
- Mobility. This aspect is key if you will be moving locations often. A sturdy but lightweight rig is imperative in this case.
- Size. Sometimes, large, heavy drill rigs are necessary. Conversely, complicated or small construction spaces require more compact machinery.
- Torque. Similarly, projects often demand that machinery must maneuver in difficult conditions. Proper torque for your project is essential.
- Engine Power. Likewise, there’s no reason to buy more engine than you need. We can help you determine what is most appropriate for your situation.
- Automatic Operator Assistant Features. Often, additional features ease use. From mast auto level and high spin-off to return to center and drill locks, we find the best options.
- Stability. Clearly, stability is critical. Therefore, you must consider counterweights that are most appropriate.
- Efficiency. We all know that getting the job done as quickly as possible is often paramount. Thus, additional options such as the ability to switch tasks in-cabin are desirable. For instance, quickly unload then get back to drilling with this useful feature.
Finally, low fuel consumption may be a benefit. Whether it’s to save cost or to impact the environment less, it’s a viable option in many rigs. Similarly, reduced emissions are actually necessary in certain areas of the world.
Finding Foundation Drill Rigs for Sale
Many of our customers wonder if they should buy a used or new drill rig. Ultimately, that depends on your budget and what’s currently available. Often, used drill rigs have years of useful life left in them. Plus, most companies make drill rigs so that it’s easy to replace worn parts when needed. Hence, you can practically extend the life indefinitely.
To help you in the process, Frontline Construction Equipment offers new and used equipment and spare parts when needed. Simply browse with our handy search engine tool by selecting manufacturer or category for equipment. Then, click on the New or Used equipment link. Immediately, a drop-down list appears. Here, choose the category that fits your needs best.
To find product specifications of items you’re interested in, click on the product. Or, contact our expert sales team. To do so, send in a contact form online and request pricing. Or, give us a call at 305-593-0035.
We look forward to hearing from you!