Rock Crusher for Sale – Sorting Through the Debris
Generally, if you are searching for a rock crusher for sale online, you have a basic understanding of equipment available. However, you may not know which type of machinery is most suitable for your project. From jaw crushers and cone crushers to shaft impactors, your choices are broad.
Likewise, you will quickly find that there are multiple manufacturers from which to choose. In fact, the results that come up in a search are like a rock slide of information. Sorting through the pile of data, requires you to take multiple factors into consideration when buying a crusher.
Ultimately, determining which equipment and vendor are best requires a bit of research. Fortunately, Frontline Construction Equipment is here to help you sort through the debris of choices! Whether your project is small or big, we have solutions.
Selecting the Right Rock Crushing Equipment
Fortuitously, our new relationship with The Weir Group makes the sorting even easier. Notably, Trio’s parent company, Weir is a global leader in construction and mining technologies. With over 150 years of service in the industry, Weir builds products that last. Plus, their company is here to stay.
Distinctively, they precision-engineer Trio rock crushing equipment to perform at the highest levels and under the toughest conditions. After all, rock crushing often occurs in inhospitable areas and endurance is key.
Consider Trio’s innovative line of small and large machinery:
- Jaw Crushers. The Trio®CT series jaw crushers are robust and innovative. For primary applications, jaw crushers are the clear choice.
- Cone Crushers. Choose this proven approach to processing primary crushed ores from 250mm to -8mm. From aggregate, mining or industrial minerals, the TC-Series fulfills multiple crushing tasks.
- Horizontal Shaft Impactors. For primary crushing, these machines have the unique ability to process rocks at reduction ratios up to 16 to 1. APP Series Primary Impactors are exceptional in processing low abrasive materials. Furthermore, their APS Secondary Impactors make a cubical product to meet today’s asphalt and concrete product specifications.
- Vertical Shaft Impactors. Finally, the Trio®TV Series Vertical Impact Crushers are specifically suited for fine crushing applications. Essentially, they are the key component required for high-quality end products.
As you sort through the variety of equipment available, consider a common question that arises. What is the difference between a jaw crusher & an impact crusher? Principally, it is the style in which they crush. For instance, a jaw crusher uses compression to crush material. Conversely, an impact crusher utilizes high-speed impact to shatter stone.
Rock Crusher for Sale and More
At Frontline Construction Equipment, we offer new and used, small and massive machinery for sale. Whether you are demolishing a building or crushing minerals, we help you access quality products at a reasonable price.
Consider one of our current Trio offerings below:
- All-in-one-crushing and screening solution
- Secondary crusher that handles slag, asphalt, stone and concrete
- Tough steel coil springs improve secondary curtain performance
- Includes TTH6202 screening plant
- User-friendly design ensures easy maintenance and service
Keep in mind, we have more than just a rock crusher for sale for your projects. For more information on this product or any of our quality equipment, contact us online today. Or, give our experienced sales team a call at 305-593-0035.