Rock Drilling Equipment from Frontline Construction
Construction jobs are often only as good as the equipment the crew is using. This is especially true when it comes to drilling. Rock drilling equipment needs to be reliable, affordable, and of the highest quality. Drill rigs perform heavy tasks and need to withstand heavy use. That’s why construction professionals covet equipment from the industry’s leading manufacturers. For more than three decades, Frontline Construction has been helping clients find the right drilling and construction equipment. Moreover, they carry both new and used drilling equipment for clients on any size budget. Check out just a few of their pieces below.
Equipment from Top Manufacturers
Frontline carries new and used rock drilling equipment from the industry’s top brands. From drill bits to rigs and beyond, they carry only the best.
That’s why they feature the industry’s top brands:
- Trevi Benne—This Italian manufacturer has been in business since 1992 and is a leader in over 50 countries. They manufacture a full range of digging and loading buckets, including standard and reinforced. These buckets are perfect for excavators, loaders, and rear and front quick couplers. Plus, they make a line of specialty buckets for heavy equipment up to 500 tons.
- Caterpillar—Caterpillar might be the world’s leading manufacturer of drilling equipment. They have over 3 million products at work in over 190 countries. The company focuses on sustainable progress and driving positive change through their passion for turning product development into innovation. Their equipment is perfect for rock drilling both in water or on land.
- Ingersoll Rand— Ingersoll Rand has an unmatched reputation for durability and reliability. Their drill rigs and other equipment are perfect for water, oil, and many other applications. The lauded company makes hoists, winches, support structures, balancers, handling devices and much more.
- Weir Minerals—When it comes to rock crushers, no company is more respected than Weir Minerals. The company’s innovative products and quality manufacturing make them the crushing and separation experts. All Weir products feature robust and durable designs, for reliable, long-lasting use.
- And many more!
Rock Drilling Equipment
At any time, Frontline carries a wide range of drill rigs and other equipment. Check out just a couple of the pieces they currently have for sale:
- Rail Cars
- Perfect for hauling iron ore
- 90 units available
- Capacity of 102 tons
- Built in 1999
- Only 2 years of use
- TRIO APS4054/TF461 6 Plant
- Perfect for rock crushing and drilling jobs
- Complete with portable crushing plant
- TTH602 Screening Plant
- Switchgear panels on each unit
- In great, working condition
An Industry Leader for 30+ Years
More than 30 years ago, experienced construction experts founded Frontline Construction Equipment. Since then, they have become a leader in the mining, drilling, rock crushing, and construction industries. From this experience, they have built a company that prioritizes customers. Frontline backs their expertise with immense industry connections. That means that they have access to equipment and value that other companies simply can’t match. It’s one of the ways they help customers meet their budgets, no matter what they may be. Not surprisingly, most customers are repeat customers. Frontline seeks to earn loyalty on each sale of drill rigs and other heavy equipment.
Frontline understands what most other companies do not: every job has a unique budget. They know from experience that some jobs call for new equipment. Others call for used equipment that needs to be reliable. Frontline carries both so that customers can always find what they need. They have many clients in the United States, South and Central American, the Caribbean, and beyond. Best of all, if you don’t see what you’re looking for, they can help you find it.
So, give them a call at 305-593-0035 for help finding your next piece of equipment today.