Top Drill Rigs for Sale at Frontline Construction
Drilling operations present numerous challenges. One of the biggest is sourcing equipment that is both reliable and affordable. The experts at Frontline Construction have been doing this for over 30 years. They have built industry connections and have access to top quality construction and mining equipment at incredible prices. Their team is committed to working with you to find what you need, regardless of your budget. They will exceed your expectations and make sure you have what you need to get the job done. No project is too big or too small for their experts. Check out what makes them such valuable partners below.
Why is a Drilling Rig Important?
A drilling rig is mainly used for drilling wells into the ground. They are commonly used to drill water wells, or oil and natural gas extraction wells. The term rig describes a multitude of equipment working in conjunction with one another. Pieces of the system include pumps, hoses, housing, derricks, stands/platforms, drill bits, and much more.
Drilling rigs can be used for a wide range of purposes. Commonly, drilling rigs are used to extract gas or other minerals from water or the ground. This makes them invaluable for mining projects. They can also be used to install structures into the ground, such as tunnels or utilities. Drilling rigs come in a wide variety of types and designs. They are commonly classified by the technology that drives them. They are typically broken up into the following categories:
- Mechanical—uses engines, often diesel, to drive transmission and torque converters
- Electric—electric motors are used to power internal combustion engines
- Hydraulic—powered by hydraulics to operate drilling rig
- Pneumatic—powered by pressurized air
- Steam—steam-powered engines and pumps became mostly obsolete in the mid-20thcentury
Top Drill Rigs for Sale from the Industry’s Top Manufacturers
The experts at Frontline Construction know how important quality and reliability are in construction and mining equipment. That’s why they only carry drill rigs for sale from the industry’s top brands. They even carry used equipment to help you come in on time and on budget. You can rest assured knowing that your equipment will get the job done right.
Check out just a few of the many top brands they carry:
- Trevi Benne—for more than 25 years, Trevi Benne has been producing some of the industry’s top equipment for earth moving. The Italian manufacturer specializes in digging and loading equipment in water or ground. They make a full range of digging and loading buckets, including standard and reinforced. These buckets can be used with excavators, loaders, and rear and front quick couplers. Plus, they make a line of specialty buckets for heavy equipment up to 500 tons. Trevi Benne also specializes in demolition and tree felling equipment.
- Weir Minerals—this industry manufacturer has a well-earned reputation of being the crushing and separation experts. That’s because they combine innovative engineering with high-quality manufacturing. Best of all, Weir Minerals equipment stands the test of time. They build all their products with longevity and ease of installation in mind. Built on efficiency, Weir designed and built these crushers with advanced technology. That’s why they meet the rigorous demands of mining and aggregate operations worldwide. From single crushers to complete turn-key processing plants, the Trio range is right for all customers.
Plus, Frontline carries dozens of other top brands, including:
- Allied Construction Products
- Ingersoll Rand
- Klemm Bohrtechnik
- & many others!
Three Decades of Experience
Frontline has been in business for 30+ years. In that time, they have become an industry leader. That’s because they know how to pick quality equipment and treat customers right. Their expert team will work to find the equipment that will ensure success for your next job. Don’t see it on their website? They can track it down—no matter where it is in the world. Plus, they have served the international market for years and are familiar with challenges abroad. That’s why they have many satisfied customers in the United States, South and Central America, the Caribbean, Europe, and beyond.
So, give them a call today at 305-593-0035 for more information or for help finding your next piece of equipment.