Top Mining Equipment For Sale at Frontline Construction
Customers looking for mining equipment for sale are in luck. Frontline Construction has a huge inventory of both new and used equipment from top manufacturers. Mining and construction professionals can trust Frontline for all their equipment needs. From underground drilling to rock crushing, they’ve got it. And, no one knows mining equipment better. The experts at Frontline have been in business for over three decades. They’ve helped customers across the world find exactly the equipment they need.
Types of Mining Equipment for Sale
Frontline carries all types of mining equipment for sale on their website, including:
- Drill rigs—drill rigs are the most common piece of equipment used in underground mining. Most rocks or minerals are not just sitting on the ground. In order to procure these pieces, drills help clear dirt away from the underground and bring rocks to the surface. Also, drills help prepare blasting areas. Furthermore, drills can provide humans access to manually retrieve materials.
- Blasting tools—blasting tools encompass the application of explosives to drilled areas. By blasting away pockets of unwanted materials, miners can access desired materials. These machines must be precise and accurate, as successful blasting depends upon it. Once blasting is completed, debris and unwanted material is typically carried away by haulers.
Other Types of Mining Equipment
- Earth movers—large haulers or excavators typically remove dirt or other materials. By removing unwanted dirt or soil, the mining process gains tremendous efficiency and scale. Bulldozers clear out one area to make room for other equipment. Dump trucks remove materials completely from the job site.
- Rock crushers—rock crushers are specifically engineered to turn large rocks into smaller rocks, gravel, or even dust. They have been around for nearly two centuries and are very useful in mining applications. For one reason, rock crushers eliminate unwanted or unused rocks. Second, they help reduce the size of rock ore to differentiate between different rock compositions. Best of all, they turn rocks into more useful pieces, such as gravel, for cost-savings.
- Feeding and conveying equipment—typically, excavators feed mined material into a rock crusher. Feeding and conveying equipment feed the rock crusher and the processed material after the crushing process. This equipment is especially useful to streamline processes and ensure materials are at the desired size.
They even carry special equipment for coal mines and other unique challenges.
Equipment from Top Manufacturers
Of course, a large inventory is only as good as the pieces in it. That’s why Frontline carries pieces from the top manufacturers in the industry, including:
- Trevi Benne
- Brunner & Lay
- Weir Minerals
- Viper Metal
- Allied Construction
- Ingersoll Rand
- & many more!
New and Used Equipment Available
Frontline has more than 30 years of experience in the heavy equipment industry. No one else has the level of expertise to help clients get the job done right. Their experts will help you find the right piece for your next job—no matter your budget! They carry both new and used equipment. So, if you’re on a budget, you can find a quality item at a reduced price. Or, if your budget allows, you can splurge on a brand new piece that will last for years. All equipment undergoes a full inspection. Best of all, if they don’t have what you’re looking for, they’ll track it down for you.
So, give Frontline a call today at (305) 593-0035 to see how they can help you find the right piece of equipment.